Our Network Can Help You Bring Solar to Your Home. Here’s How:
Join a SOLAR UP “get together.”
It’s a time to share questions, answers, and options with your friends and neighbors.
And it’s hosted by a homeowner like you who made the decision to go solar.
- Your host will talk about deciding to go solar and finding a reliable solar installer
- Your host’s installer will answer all your questions about solar on your home
- The SOLAR UP coordinator will fill you in on SOLAR UP group buy discounts.
SOLAR UP events are…
- Held via Zoom
- Last about an hour – 15 minutes of presentation and 45 minutes of Q and A
- With folks attending from about 40 homes throughout West Michigan
- Access to view a recorded event you attend.
After the SOLAR UP event, you may request a free solar evaluation for your home. Typically,
- 10 homeowners decide to take no further action at this time,
- 10 homeowners get an evaluation and learn that solar will not work for them,
- 10 homeowners get an evaluation and a free estimate but postpone decisions,
- 10 homeowners act on their estimate, install solar, and benefit from the group-buy discount.